Fuji GF670 Professional Folding Medium Format Camera with 80mm f/3.5, Silver
The Fujifilm GF670 is a high-end medium format rangefinder camera that can shoot both 6x6 and 6x7 formats on either 120 or 220 film stocks. The GF670 is the latest in a long line of excellent unique and portable medium format film cameras from Fujifilm; it's beautifully crafted.
While it looks like a work of art itself, the Fuji GF670 is a medium format film camera designed for shooters. Fine art photographers will appreciate how it's sharp contrasty Fujinon EBC 80mm f/3.5 lens shines on big negatives; it produces 35mm equivalents to 40mm on 6×7 format and 44mm on 6x6 format. Travelers will appreciate how compactly the GF670 folds for storage. The G670 has a built-in light meter as well as manual and aperture priority (AE) exposure modes to match your preferred shooting style. ISO has a manually selectable range from 25 to 3200 via a physical dial atop the body. The quiet electronic timed leaf shutter accurately and consistently fires from 1/500 second to 4 second exposures as well as offering a bulb feature for long exposure photography. The GF670 shutter release button accepts a standard threaded mechanical cable release.
The Fuji GF670 accepts either 120 or 220 medium format films and, with the flip of a switch you can shoot in either 6x6 (12 – 24 exposure) or 6x7 (10 – 20 exposure) formats.
- Modern folding rangefinder medium format film camera
- Bright, clear parallax corrected rangefinder
- Fujinon 80mm f/3.5 EBC multi-coated lens
- High resolution optics
- Built-in with light meter
- Aperture priority AE mode
- Whisper quiet shutter electronically controlled shutter
- Medium format of 6x7 or 6x6
- 120 and 220 film option
- Bright, clear rangefinder
- Precision metal construction
- Slim and compact and just 1000g (35oz)
- X synchronic contact and hot shoe
- Requires a single CR2 Lithium Battery
Available accessories include: Lens Hood GF670, Camera Case GF670
|Focus Type||Manual focus (only)|