The Fujifilm X-T1 is a compact Mirrorless Interchangeable-Lens Camera with an APS-C size sensor. It's a camera that continues the Fujifilm tradition of crafting excellent well thought out cameras with intuitive controls. The X-T1 is a real photographer's camera designed by photographers.
The magnesium alloy body is weather sealed and features lots of external controls so you don't have to navigate through menus for frequently changed settings. The X-T1 notably has one of the best electronic viewfinders around, it's a large high res 2.36 million dot OLED. The Advanced Viewfinder offers several configurations and focus assist options and the camera's shooting and autofocus performance are tremendous too. The 16.3MP APS-C CMOS X-trans II sensor and it's image processor deliver the highest quality color reproduction options; Fujifilm has 80 years of color reproduction science experience and it really shows in images.
This camera is great for street, portrait, nature, landscape, and action photography (thanks to it's 8.0 fps burst rate). It's easy to carry, handles great, takes excellent images, and is a lot of fun to shoot with.
- Compact SLR-styled body
- Large high-precision 2.36 million dot OLED electronic viewfinder
- High magnification viewing with wide viewing angle and negligible lag-time of 0.005sec
- 16.3MP APS-C-sized X-Trans CMOS II sensor with EXR Processor II
- ISO sensitivity 200-6400 expandable to 1000-51200
- Industry leading color reproduction based on 80 years of color science
- Ultra responsive Intelligent Hybrid AF system (contrast & phase detection)
- 49-point Single Point autofocus with 5 changeable size of AF frames
- 77-Area Zone and Wide/Tracking autofocus with multiple configuration options
- Continous shooting at up to 8fps (frames per second) with AF
- Shoots Full HD movies at up to 1080p60
- 3inch 1.4 million dot tilting LCD monitor display screen
- Rugged magnesium alloy body, weather resistant design, beautiful classic styling
- External controls designed for shooters with numerous custom button configuration options
- X-Mount lens system
- Built-in stereo microphone
- 3.5mm external mic/remote jack
- UHS-II SD card compatibility
- Mini-HDMI, Micro USB 2.0, & Wi-Fi Connectivity
- TTL Hot shoe and PC Flash Sync Socket
- Included EF-X8 flash stores compactly
Available accessories include the BLC-XT1 Leather Case, VG-XT1 Vertical Battery Grip, MHG-XT Hand Grip, Fujifilm M Mount Lens Adapter, EF-X8 Flash, EF-X20 Flash, EF-20 Flash, EF-42 Flash, MIC-ST1 Stereo Microphone, RR-90 Remote release, CP-W126 DC Coupler, AC-9V AC adapter, extra NP-W126 batteries, and the wide variety of Fujinon X Mount lenses.