The Fujinon XF 27mm f/2.8F is an pancake style standard lens made by Fujifilm for X Mount mirrorless digital cameras. The XF 27mm is a sharp high quality prime lens in a super handy ultra slim design that keeps your camera as compact as possible. The 27mm is considered a 'normal'lens in that it's not very wide angle and not a telephoto; it's normal 55° field of view takes in a lot without sacrificing details and definition. a popular choice for everyday shooting, the 27mm is also a great travel and street photography lens as well as a great option for environmental portraiture.
The XF27mm uses an 'pancake' design that keeps your camera slim and doesn't take up much space in a bag. The ultra compact seven element in five group optical formulation includes an aspherical element for outstanding quality and superb Fuji Super EBC (Super Electron Beam Coating) multilayer antireflective coatings cover all surfaces. Autofocus performance is tremendous thanks to the compact optics and a high-torque DC coreless motor.
The XF 27mm is stylishly designed with a beautiful finish; also available in Silver.
- Ultra compact pancake normal lens for Fujifilm mirrorless interchangeable lens digital cameras
- 27mm focal length with 55.5° angle of view,
- Equivalent to a 41mm normal lens in 35mm format
- Fujifilm X Mount*
- Excellent optics
- 7 elements in 5 groups
- 1 Aspherical element
- Super EBC (Super Electron Beam Coating) multilayter antireflective coating on all optical surfaces
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture
- Rounded 7 blade diaphragm
- Internal high-torque DC coreless motor delivers super fast AF
- Close focuses down to 0.6m, 0.34 in macro mode
- Weighs just 78g (2.75oz)
- Just 23mm long
Available accessories include 39mm filters, caps.
Note: X-Pro1 & X-E1 users may need to update camera firmware to enable aperture adjustment via body command dial.