The Fujinon 56mm f/1.2 XF R is a premium short telephoto lens for Fujifilm XF mount digital cameras. It's a seriously superlative lens made up of tremendously capable optics inside a solid metal housing with well crafted mechanicals and controls. The fist thing everyone notices about the 56mm f/1.2 XF R is it's almost hypnotic pool of glass and aperture. The f/1.2 max aperture allows shooting with super shallow depth of field and natural light. Handle one and you'll surely agree that it's built rather solidly with excellent fit and finish and careful attention to detail (like 1/3 click stops after f/1.4). Shoot with one and you'll be impressed by an internal focus design coupled to a responsive accurate stepper motor. You'll also notice the tack sharp images with beautiful contrast and color too.
The Fujifilm 56mm f/1.2 XF R is one of the very best lenses for available light and portrait photography. It's a dependable go to lens for any application where image quality is paramount. It's an extremely compelling lens that any photographer will have a whole lot of fun using.
- Ultra fast short telephoto in XF mount
- Excels at portraiture and available light shooting
- Super sharp and bright with beautiful image quality and bokeh
- Two ED (extra-low dispersion) elements
- One double-sided aspherical element
- Renowned Fujifilm Super EBC Multicoating
- Equivalent to an 85mm in 35mm format
- f/1.2 maximum aperture
- Rounded 7 bladed diaphragm
- Fast AF stepper motor
- Internal focus design
- Focuses down to .7m (2.29ft)
- Compact and relatively light at just 405g (14.3oz )
- Robust all metal construction
Available accessories include the reversible round plastic bayonet lens hood, and 62mm filters.