Hasselblad H4D-31 is a high-end medium format camera with a tightly integrated professional digital back. Paired with world class Hasselblad optics the H4D-31's large 33.1?44.2mm sensor and 6.8?m pixels are capable of producing stunning images with fine detail, outstanding color gradation, and beautiful contrast.
The H4D body builds upon Hasselblad's capable H3DII design with the addition of an advanced True Focus APL (Absolute Position Lock) AF system. The APL system uses sensors to detect Focus Lock recomposing and adjusts for the inherent distance differences caused by the pivoting motion.
The H4D-31 is a serious pro camera that's up to the challenges of consistently producing commercial photography at a high level; it's also a surprisingly economical value.
- High-end medium format camera with professional digital back
- Designed for commercial photographers
- Uncompromising image quality
- Large 33.1?44.2mm sensor
- Nearly twice the imaging area of 35mm
- Low noise 6.8?m pixels with new color filters
- ISOs from 100-1600
- 31 Megapixel 4872?6496 resolution
- 16 Bit color definition
- Digital Lens Correction
- Ultra-Focus with Cross type AF sensor
- True Focus AF system with APL (Absolute Position Lock)
- AF assist light for working in the dark
- Interchangeable viewfinders
- 3" TFT 24 bit color display with large viewing angle
- Multiple file format options
- 3F RAW file format with HNCS (Hasselblad Natural Color Solution) color management
- UDMA CF card slot
- Full resolution shooting at up to 1.2fps
- Firewire 800 connectivity
- Up to 90MB per second read-write performance
- Truly modular system with Interchangeable finders, screens, & leaf shutter lenses
- Not compatible with film backs
Available accessories include: the extensive line-up of HC & HCD leaf shutter lenses, Hasselblad Phocus imaging toolbox, HVM Waist-Level Finder, HVD 90x Prism Finder (3.1x), HV 90x Prism Finder (2.7x), Extension Tubes, Global Image Locator GPS unit, HTS 1.5 tilt/shift adapter, CF Lens Adapter, H Back adapters for view cameras.