The Hasselblad 50-110mm f/3.5-4.5 HC is a wide-angle to short telephoto zoom lens for Hasselblad H System cameras (it also works equally well on Fujifilm GX645 Series Cameras). The ultra versatile HC 50-110 produces excellent environmental portraits at it's wider focal lengths while also allowing more intimate framing as a short telephoto; it's indispensable for a myriad of other applications too.
The HC 50-110 produces 645 medium format coverage with fields of view roughly equivalent to a 35mm format 35-70mm optic; this well corrected optical design consists of 14 fully multi-coated elements in 9 groups and produces exceptional image quality at all focal lengths. Close focus is 2.3ft and a responsive built-in focus motor provides fast autofocus with full time manual focus override via a large comfortable grip for painless manual adjustments.
The HC 50-110 (Hasselblad part # 3023511) has an internal leaf shutter that allows flash synchronization up to 1/800s. A newer 'orange square' (Hasselblad part # 3026511) version is now available featuring a faster top shutter speed of 1/2000s, however since both models are otherwise identical this original version remains a very popular value.
- Wide to short telephoto zoom lens for Hasselblad H & Fujifilm GX645 Series
- Built for the demands of profesional photography
- Excellent image quality
- 645 format (58?43mm) coverage
- 35mm equivalent: 35-70mm
- Built in AF motor with full time manual focus override
- Close focuses to 0.7m (2.3ft)
- Marked depth of field scale
- Built-in leaf shutter with speeds up to 1/800s
- Leaf shutter allows flash synchronization at all speeds
- Electronically regulated shutter for exposure consistency
- Leaf shutter allows flash sync to 1/800s
Available accessories include: 3053427 Lens Hood, 95mm filters, front & rear lens caps.