Accessories & Related Products
Leica EVF2 Viewfinder 18753 For Leica X Vario, X2 And M Cameras Description
The Leica EVF2 (Leica part # 18753) is a high resolution electronic accessory viewfinder for several Leica digital cameras. The EVF 2 is useable on cameras that feature a view finder data connection socket below the hot shoe. Compatible cameras include the Leica X2 series, Leica X Vario, Leica M (Type 240), and Leica M-P (Type 240).
The EVF-2 is notable for making M Typ 240 bodies considerably easier to use with lens adapters such as Leica's R-Adapter M. It's also super handy on bright days. Since it tilts 90degrees, this electronic Visoflex is extremely useful for low level, macro, and copy work type applications too (and it doesn't take up nearly as much space as an SLR).
- Electronic accessory viewfinder for Leica digital cameras
- 1.4 million dot resolution
- Tilts up to 90 degrees vertically for easier compositional freedom
- Displays significant exposure information
- Allows easier focusing when lens adapters are fitted to M Bodies
- On/off button
- Built-in diopter correction
Available accessories include a fitted case and contact cap.
|Manufacturer Part Number||18573|