Accessories & Related Products
Sekonic L-358 Flash Master Light Meter Description
The Sekonic L-358 FlashMaster is a versatile multi-mode light-meter & flash-meter able to take incident light measurements of both ambient and flash lighting.
Incident light readings are in many ways the simplest most direct way to determine exposure, because incident meters measure the light that falls on the subject, they provide camera settings that render the image exactly the way it appears. Blacks are black. Grays are gray. Whites are white.
Retracting the Sekonic L-358's Lumisphere curved dome into it's housing turns the L-358 into a more directional incident meter, enabling you to quickly judge the brightness of different light sources for fast, accurate adjustment of lighting ratios. The L-358's easy to use controls make it easy to set up and use with available and flash lighting. The display shows exposure percentage of flash relative to the overall exposure for balancing fill.& An intuitive analog scale at the bottom of the display shows values on an f-stop scale conveniently showing values recorded when using the advanced exposure averaging features.
The L-358's Lumigrid attachment offers the option of broad 54° average reflected light reading, and a 1° NP Finder spot meter attachment is also available. The L-358 is an excellent easy to use choice for both pros and students alike. With it's rugged weatherproof design, comprehensive features set, and reliability it's a meter that should last you many years.
- Versatile flash-meter and ambient light-meter
- Incident metering
- Retractable lumisphere dome for more directional incident readings
- Lumisphere pivots for easy use while reading display
- Cine settings from 2 to 360fps
- Clear display with excellent backlighting
- Two easy access ISO preset buttons
- ±1/10th of a stop accuracy
- Ambient readings down to -2EV
- Displays in Shutter Speeds & f/stops or EV (Exposure Value)
- Simultaneous measurement of flash and ambient
- Wireless radio triggering of strobes via RT-32N Module
- PC sync socket connection
- Cordless mode for measuring non-synchronized flashes
- Weatherproof design
- Uses one CR123A battery
Available accessories include Lumigrid 54° reflected attachment, 1 Degree NP Finder, pocket wizard radio receivers.
- Metering Method: Incident: Dual retractable lumisphere, Reflected: with reflected light attachment; Silicon photo diodes
- Measuring Modes: Ambient and flash (cord, cordless, multi flash) - incident and reflected (54 degrees)
- Measuring Range: f/1.0 to 90 9/10 (full, 1/2 or 1/3rd steps)
- Receptor Head: Rotating 270 degree with built-in retractable lumisphere
- Calibration Constant: +/- 1.0 EV
- Power source: one CR123A lithium battery
- Dimensions: 2.4" x 6.1" x 1.46"
- Weight: 154 grams
|Manufacturer Part Number||L-358|