The Mamiya 50mm f/4 G L is the wide angle lens exclusively for the Mamiya 6 system of rangefinder medium format cameras (6 & 6MF). Not constrained by working around a mirror box, the symmetrically arranged lens performs well and exhibits minimal distortion, yet it's also considerably more compact than it's medium format SLR lens contemporaries. It's a great way to have a broad 75° field of view with excellent images on square 6x6 format negatives and transparencies. It's ideal for landscapes, architecture, or reportage.
- Wide angle designed exclusively for Mamiya 6 & Mamiya 6MF medium format cameras
- 75° angle for view
- 28mm equivalent in 35mm format
- Superb image quality
- 8 elements in 5 groups
- Fully multicoated
- Negligible distortion
- Rangefinder coupled focusing
- Marked depth of field scale
- 1m close focus distance
- Electronically timed leaf shutter
- Flash sync at all speeds: 1/500th to 4 seconds & B (bulb)
- Uses 58mm filters
Available accessories include: reversible vented Lens Hood (same as for Mamiya 7 65mm), 58mm filters.