Manfrotto 303SPH Spherical Panorama Head Tripod Head Description
Manfrotto 303SPH Panoramic Head - 8.82 lb Load Capacity - Aluminum - Black
The 303SPH is a multi-row panoramic photography head. It has sliding plates to locate the camera over the panoramic axis of rotation, plus a sliding plate which rotates around the front/back tilt axis. This allows the camera to be rotated on both horizontal and vertical axes around the camera/lens nodal point.
- Suitable for:
Multi Row Cubic / Spherical Panoramas
Mono row Panoramas
- Three sliding plates for precise nodal point positioning on all planes/axes.
- Short plates included for more convenient use with compact cameras.
- Long plates included for use with larger SLR or medium format cameras.
- Camera attachment via 1/4 - 20" and 3/8" male screw.
- 3/8" female tripod fitting.
- Dual graduated scale to set the angle of rotation to any of the following: 90°, 60°, 45°, 36°, 30°, 24°, 20°, 15°, 10°, 5° (respectively equivalent to 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 18, 24, 36, 72 photos to achieve a full 360° rotation) - on upper part of 300N rotation unit.
- Graduated scale from 0° to 360° on lower part of 300N rotation unit.
- By removing vertical brackets, the 303SPH can also be used as an object turntable.
- Vertical bracket folds down and removes for compact size during transport.
|Manufacturer Part Number||303SPH|