Nikon D3200 DSLR features 24 megapixel CMOS sensor coupled with EXPEED 3 imaging engine. Together, the D3200 captures sharper, richer images with super-fast operation. The D3200 permits the use of infrared remote for off-camera operation. This professional level camera offers JPEG and RAW file formats, Full HD video, 3.0-inch LCD display with bright, clear framing, and selectable exposure modes. The integrated Guide Mode gives a step-by-step instructions to fully utilize the camera features and capabilities. Coupled with Nikon F bayonet mount lenses, the D3200 offers exceptional image quality and performance combined with well-thought-out ease-of-use.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity - Now you can easily get GREAT pictures on your smartphone. Using the WU-1a optional wireless mobile adapter you can now automatically send great images to your smart phone and even use your smart phone to remotely capture images from your D3200. With an easy to use app, now when you can't wait to share that great shot you don't have to. Share it to your smartphone in a instant.
- Nikon-developed 24.2 megapixel CMOS Sensor for unrivaled detail and depth in every photo and Full HD (1080p) video, even in low-light situations.
- EXPEED 3 image-processing, the processing power behind the acclaimed Nikon D4, provides super-fast operation, exceptional image capture, Full 1080p HD-video, in-camera filter effects and more.
- Clear images from ISO 100 to 6400 for shooting in very low light without a flash or in very bright light with wide aperture lenses. Can even be set to ISO 12800 equivalent (Hi 1) for extreme low-light situations.
- Guide Mode walks you through key camera functions and settings and makes recommendations to help you quickly master your new D-SLR and excel in every situation.
- Scene Auto Selector that works even during Live-View shooting automatically activates the most suitable Scene Mode (e.g., Portrait, Landscape) to ensure you always get the best shot.
- Six optimized Scene Modes including Portrait, Night Portrait, Landscape, Close up and more help you capture every photo and video exactly as you imagined it.
- One-touch high-def movie recording Full HD 1080p at 30/25/24p or 720p at 60/50p in AVC format for super-smooth slow-motion. Fulltime autofocus, manual exposure control, an external stereo mic jack and more-a truly cinema quality movie-making tool.
- Highly accurate 420-pixel RGB sensor supports Nikon's Scene Recognition System and enhances the accuracy of all auto functions, including subject tracking AF, Full-time AF, exposure, white balance, flash, more.
- High-speed continuous shooting to capture every frame of the action; simply aim, hold down the shutter button and fire off approx. 4 fps.
- Precise, fast 11-point Autofocusing System with phase-detection AF within the camera finder ensures you'll never miss a shot.
- Compact, lightweight and durable Nikon camera design is comfortable, puts key controls at your fingertips and makes bringing along your D-SLR easy and convenient. Approx. 12.7 x 9.6 x 7.8 cm. (W x H x D) and just over .45 kg.
- SD memory card UHS-I compatible for high-speed saving and operation.
- Long lasting rechargeable battery provides approximately 540 shots per charge.