The Nikon D4 is a professional full-frame DSLR camera with an astonishing array of capabilities and amenities. It's is a top tier ultra high performance action camera.
Designed for the professionals who need superior results in challenging situations, the D4 has highly refined, sensitive, and customizable AF and metering systems; To maximize both image quality and shooting speed, the D4's design balances high resolution, large sensor & pixel size, fast image-processing, and clean ISO performance. The D4's uses a 16.2 megapixel FX format CMOS sensor coupled to a powerful processor to deliver low noise ISOs from 50 to 12,800 (expandable 4EVs to 204,800). This well balanced approach delivers continuous shooting at 10fps with Predictive AutoFocus & AE (AutoExposure) that keeps updating; this allows you to capture the frames that matter under any lighting conditions with beautiful results like never before.
The D4s is constructed with large informative viewfinder and a weather sealed magnesium alloy exterior with considerable connectivity. Abundant controls and a 3" monitor make navigating the enormous range (too numerous to list) of settings and customization options easy.
The D4 is the perfect camera for photojournalism, sports and wildlife photography. It's superb at capturing decisive and fleeting moments.
- 16.2 Megapixel FX format self cleaning sensor (4,928 x 3,280)
- Advanced Multi-CAM3500FX auto-focus sensor (51-point, 15 cross-type)
- 91,000 pixel RGB metering sensor with Advanced Scene Recognition System
- 10fps full frame shooting with AF & AE (11fps with AF/AE locked)
- Enormous 100 RAW 200 JPG per burst frame buffer
- Ultra responsive 0.12s startup time, 0.042s approximate shutter release lag
- Large bright 100% .7x optical viewfinder, minimal mirror black-out time
- 3" 921K dot LCD monitor
- Live View with Face Priority AF
- Virtual Horizon
- Numerous time saving in-camera editing options
- 1080p30,24 HD video capture
- HDR and time lapse modes
- Built-in mic (mono)
- HDMI (mini C), Headphone, Stereo Mic, USB 2, 1000 Base-T LAN Ethernet connections
- Multiple flash metering and sync modes
- Hot Shoe and external flash sync socket
- Supports Nikon CLS (Creative Lighting System)
- CF (Compact Flash) card slot and XQD card slot
- Weather sealed magnesium alloy body
- Integral dual grips, shutter releases, and front dials for easier holding
- Well balanced counter weight to large lenses
- Aperture follow tab for metering AI with non-CPU lenses
Available accessories include: EN-EL18 Lithium-ion Batteries, MH-26 Quick Charger, EH-6b AC Adapter with EP-6 Power Supply Connector, WT-5A WiFi Adapter, WT-4A WiFi Adapter, GP-1 GPS unit.