The D500 is Nikon's top of the line DX format Digital SLR Camera body. It's a thoroughly professional body with the capabilities and controls that serious users demand. It's built to hold up to extensive use in tough settings.
The D500 is the much anticipated sucessor to the D300s pro camera and the improvements are numerous. Upgraded features including a significantly higher resolution sensor and LCD screen, increased shooting speed and buffers sizes, 4K video recording, and AF enhancements. The D500's capabilities, menus and design strongly influenced by Nikon's Flagship FX format D5 body.
A finer higher quality DX format body is not to found. The d500 is a perfect camera for any avid photographer or pro. It's built to handle any mission, take it on yours.
- 20.9MP DX format CMOS sensor
- Expeed 5 image processor
- Multi-CAM 20K Autofocus sensor with 153 total & 99 selectable AF points
- 99 cross type AF sensors and 15 f/8 sensitivity sensors
- Dedicated AF Processor
- 180,000 pixel RGB 3D Color Matrix Metering
- ISO range of 100-51,200 expandable to (50?1,640,000 equivalent)
- 10 fps (frames per second) continous shooting
- Long life shutter
- 200 shot losslessly compressed NEF (RAW) file buffer
- Power Aperture Control
- Electronic VR (Vibration Reduction)
- Shoots cinematic 4K UHD video at 3840 ? 2160 30/25/24p
- Dual card slots: XQD and SDXC media
- Simultaneous recording to memory card and external recorde
- Simultaneous live view & uncompressed HDMI output
- Tilting 3.2in ultra high resolution touch screen LCD monitor
- Share images instanly with built-in SnapBridge (Wi-Fi + Bluetooth)
- Flat Picture Control
- Rugged weather resistant design
- Weight saving carbon-fiber reinforced chassis
- Magnesium alloy top and rear cladding
- Excellent 100% coverage viewfinder
Available accessories include EN-EL15 batteries, WR-A10 WR Adapter, WT-7/A Wireless Transmitter, MB-D17 Multi-Power Battery Pack/Vertical Grip, MH-25a Charger, EH-5b AC Adapter, CF-DC8 Semi-Soft Case, GP-1A GPS Unit, DK-19 Rubber Eyecup, MC-36A Remote Cord, MC-DC2 Remote Cord, and ME-1 Stereo Microphone.