Accessories & Related Products
Olympus XA 35mm Camera Description
The Olympus XA is one of the smallest 35mm rangefinder film cameras available, ideally suited to street and environmental photography.
The first of many models to come, the XA was released by Olympus in 1979 and contained a near silent 10s-1/500s leaf shutter. Setting itself apart from the 1979 crowd, the Olympus XA is manually focused through the rangefinder and the lens, built with 6-elements in 5-groups, is an internally focused F.Zuiko 35mm f/2.8 lens and is stationary in the body (does not extend or retract) and produces sharp images.Levers on the body allow for adjusting aperture (f/2.8-22) and focus. A dial on the lens allows for adjusting film speeds from ISO 25-800. The semi-automatic aperture system made for fast and accurate exposures.
The optional A11 flash has a 7 second recycle time and allows for exposures at ISO 100, IS0 400 and Manual full-power.
- 35mm f/2.8-22 lens (F.Zuiko)
- 6 lens elements in 5 groups
- Rangefinder focusing
- 0.85m to infinity range
- Aperture priority metering
- +1.5 exposure compensation
- 10s-1/500s leaf shutter
- Adjustable aperture, focus, and film speed levers
- Sliding dust cover
- Iconic design
Available accessories include: A11 Flash, A16 Flash, LR/SR44 batteries, your favorite film stock.
- Type: 35mm Rangefinder electronic lens-shutter camera
- Exposure-Control Modes: Aperture-priority AE
- Lens Mount: Olympus OM (F. Zuiko 35mm F2.8 - F22; 6 elements in 5 groups)
- Focusing: Double image coupled rangefinder, 0.85m ~ infinity
- Shutter: 10 - 1/500 sec
- Metering: Manual
- Film-speed Range: ASA 25 - 800
- Mirror: Quick return
- Viewfinder: Bright frame finder, 0.55x
- Flash: Electronic Flash A11
- Film Advance: Manual
- Self Timer: 12 sec delay
- Power: 2 - 1.5v silver oxide batteries
- Dimensions: 4 x 2.54 x 1.6"
- Weight: 7.9 oz
|Fixed Focal Length||35 mm|