The Panasonic Lumix 20 mm f/1.7 G ASPH (Panasonic part# H-020) is a bright and super compact normal lens for Micro Four Thirds system mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras. Even though it's a 'pancake' style lens being just 1-inch in length the 20mm f/1.7 G has a bright f/1.7 maximum aperture that allows tremendous flexibility for better results in limited lighting situations and increased background defocusing so main subjects can be emphasized. The versatile 20mm of focal length (equivalent to 40mm on a 35 mm film camera) is suitable for wide variety of occasions. It's a great standard prime lens for Micro Four Thirds System photographers.
Comprised of seven lens elements in five groups, the optical arrangement uses two aspherical lenses most effectively to minimize both distortion and chromatic aberrations and achieve super high resolution corner to corner; multi-coated lens elements minimize ghosting and flare to further enhance it's optical performance. Seven blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth effect in out-of-focus areas when shooting at larger aperture settings. The Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 ASPH also features a metal mount.
- Ultra compact pancake style normal lens
- Equivalent to a 40mm lens in 35mm format
- Micro Four Thirds System
- Bright f/1.7 maximum aperture
- Excellent optical performance
- 2 Aspherical lens elements for a superb optical performance
- Multi-coated lens elements minimize ghosts and flare
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- Close focuses to just 0.2m (.66ft)
- Attractive two tone finish in dark gray silver & black
- Metal mount
- Uses 46mm filters
Available accessories include: DMW-LFC46 Front cap, DMW-LRC1 Rear Cap.