The Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm f/2.8 Power OIS (Panasonic part# H-HS35100) is a fast telephoto zoom lens for Micro Four Thirds digital cameras. With a bright constant f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout it's 70-200mm equivalent zoom range the 35-100mm f/2.8 is well suited for capturing a wide range of scenes from dynamic landscapes to available light and studio lit portraits, to high-speed sports action.
The Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm f/2.8 produces high-resolution images and beautiful bokeh thanks to a highly corrected 18 element 13 group optical design that includes an Ultra ED (Extra low Dispersion) and two 2 ED elements to maximize image quality. The Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm f/2.8 enjoys excellent color and contrast across it's broad and useful tele zoom range and the maximum aperture stays a constant bright f/2.8 across the entire focal length range too. An f/2.8 aperture combined with a range of telephoto focal lengths is an unbeatably versatile combination and one of the most popular lens choices among professionals. The large aperture and long focal lengths allow excellent background blur and seperation so subject matter stands out while also affording the best action freezing shutter speeds. The H-HS35100's autofocus system is designed for video and action, an HD stepper motor powers an IF (Internal Focus) group of elements for fast responsive and quiet AF.
The physical construction of the the lens is professional grade too. The barrel and controls have the solid fit and finish one expects from a top-of-the-line lens. The entire lens barrel and mount area also sealed against dust and moisture.
Combine it with a Panasonic Micro Four Thirds body for a maximum video versatility, the Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm f/2.8 is ready to meet the needs of today's most demanding professional multimedia photographers.
- Pro level telephoto zoom lens
- Micro Four Thirds mount
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture
- 7 blade circular aperture
- High image quality with excellent color reproduction, sharpness and contrast
- Two ED (Extra low Dispersion) elements
- One Ultra ED (Extra low Dispersion) element
- NSC (Nano Surface Coating) minimizes flare and ghosting
- Power OIS (Optical Image Stabilizer)
- Quiet responsive HD stepper motor ideal for both still photography and videography
- Internal Focus design
- Focuses down to .85m (2.8ft)
- Compact 100mm (4in) in length
- Relatively light at 360g(12.7oz)
- Lens and mount sealed against dust and moisture
Available accessories include H-HS35100 Lens Hood, DMW-LRC1GU Rear Lens Cap, 58mm filters and caps.