Pentax 645N Medium Format Camera Body
The 645n is an autofocus medium format film camera from Pentax. The 645n is the sucessor to the original manual focus only Pentax 645 medium format body. The 645n keeps all the the same excellent features that made it's predecessor so popular: compact well balanced handling similar to a 35mm SLR, integral AA motor drive grip, plentiful exposure modes, dual tripod sockets, TTL flash hotshoe, depth of field preview, 1/1000s electronically controlled shutter, etc. Built-in on a solid foundation, 645n upgrades include: autofocus (with AF lenses), more intuitive and ergonomic controls, classically styled knobs, and multiple metering patterns.
The 645n is compatible with all Pentax 645A (manual focus) and 645AF (FA autofocus) mount lenses. Paired up with these high quality Pentax professional lenses the 645n offers the clarity and pop that draws the most discerning photographers to medium format.
- Autofocus medium format camera with great handling
- Center and Wide AF patterns
- Single and Servo AF modes
- Multi-segment, Center-weighted, & Spot metering partterns
- Interchangeable focus screens
- Built-in diopter correction
- Uses Pentax 645FA and 645A mount lenses
- Dedicated shutter speed and exposure compensation knobs
- Flash Sync socket
- TTL Hotshoe
- Built-in motor drive uses 6AA batteries
- Single frame, Continous and Self timer advance modes
- Accepts 120 roll film inserts (16 exposures) and 220 roll film inserts (33 exp)
- Horizonal & vertical tripod sockets
Available accessories include strap lugs, Pentax 645 A and 645 FA lenses, Pentax Flashes FTZ series flashes, and much more.
|Flash System||Pentax TTL (Film Cameras)|
|Focus Type||Autofocus (camera motor)|
|Lens Mount||Pentax 645 A, Pentax 645 FA|