The Sony E 10-18mm f/4 OSS (Sony part# SEL1018) is an ultra-wide-angle zoom lens for Sony E-Mount cameras with APS-C sized sensors. The E 10-18mm produces stunning images and with it's combination of a super wide angle of view and close focusing capability the lens is great for emphasizing unique perspective. It's an ideal lens choice for photographing architecture, landscapes, and indoor spaces with encompassing views that tell the full story and it's a great lens for a photojournalism in crowd. The lens features Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to counteract image blur caused by camera shake during hand-help shooting. The SEL1018 has a refined optical configuration of 10 fully multi-coated elements in 8 groups that includes three Aspherical elements and one Super ED (Extra low Dispersion) to minimize spherical aberration and chromatic aberration to deliver superior contrast and high image quality across the entire image field.
Compact and capable, the Sony E 10-18mm f/4 OSS is a phenomenal lens to travel with; it's a very practical addition to an E Mount system.
- Ultrawide-angle zoom for Sony E-Mount mirrorless cameras
- Allows dramatic ultra-wide angle perspective
- APS-C format coverage
- 109°-76° angle of view
- Equivalent to a 15-27mm lens in 35mm format
- Great color, contrast and clarity
- Highly refined optical design with 10 elements in 8 groups
- 1 Super ED (Extra low Dispersion) element
- 3 Aspherical Elements
- Fully multicoated optics preserve contrast while reducing reflections & glare
- Circular aperture diaphragm (7 rounded blades)
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization preserves sharpness
- Responsive AF motor
- Efficient Internal Focus arrangement
- Close focus to just .25m (.82ft)
- Weighs just 225g(8oz)
- Non-rotating filter 62mm filter ring/li>
Available accessories include: ALC-SH123 Lens Hood (petal shape bayonet), 62mm filters, extra caps.