The EF 35mm f/1.4 L USM is a moderately wide lens for Canon EOS Cameras. This full frame professional grade lens is one of the Canon's very best choices in the 35mm focal length. It features an aspherical element to minimize aberrations and distortion and a floating lens element system for excellent image quality throughout the entire focusing range.
This lens features a wide maximum aperture of f/1.4 giving the ability to shoot in almost any lighting situation and allows shots with more background blur than most 35mm focal length lenses can provide. Being an L lens means you can expect exceptional optical performance and bokeh. Auto focusing is quick and quiet with rear focusing and ring USM. Full-time manual focusing is also possible. It features an all metal body for increased durability.
In 2015 Canon introduced the EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM which offers an improved optical design with some anomalous partial dispersion elements and improved environmental sealing, but due to it's excellent performance and lower price the original EF 35mm f/1.4 L USM remains quite popular.
The Canon EF 35mm f1.4L USM is a perfect lens for group, environmental portrait, architectural, nature, street and just about any other sort of photography.
- L-series professional wide-angle lens for Canon EOS
- EF Mount with full 35mm frame coverage
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture
- Excellent image quality
- Aspherical lens element minimizes abberations and distortion
- Floating element system for high picture quality over all the focusing range
- Quick and quiet AF with rear focusing and ring USM
- Full-time manual focusing override
- Premium L Series build quality
Available accessories include LP1214 Lens Case, EW-78C Lens Hood, 72mm Close-Up Lens 500D, Extension Tube EF 12 II, Extension Tube EF 25 II, 72mm filters, caps.