The M Type 262 is a interchangeable lens digital rangefinder camera by Leica. The M Typ 262 is a more affordable, quieter, and simplified alternative to Leica's flagship 240 cameras while still offering the same outstanding image quality. Leica cameras are world renowned for the second to none craftsmanship. With it's compact yet solid metal construction, weather sealing, and a purist pleasing finder that encourages situational awareness the M Typ 262 exemplifies Leica's iconic photographic tradition.
The M Typ 262 is a dedicated rangefinder only still photography tool. Users desiring video or live view functions should instead consider a Leica Typ 240 or Leica M10 instead. Traditionalists wishing to forego the distractions of a screen in favor of an even more retro look should consider the Leica M-D Typ 262.
The Leica M Typ 262 offers a great new discrete and superbly reliable platform for doing what Leica owners do best: take many of the worlds most memorable images with perhaps the worlds best lenses.
- Compact discrete digital rangefinder for photographic purists
- 24 MegaPixel (5976?3992) full frame 35mm CMOS sensor
- ISOs from 100 to 6,400
- Legendary Leica M-Mount
- Reads 6-bit coded lenses for additional for optimized settings & correction
- Lack of AA (Anti-Aliasing) filter maximizes detail definition
- Low noise shutter re-cocking motor
- Quiet operation in S (Single) shot mode
- C (Continous) shot mode shooting at up to 3fps
- TTL (Through The Lens) ambient and flash metering
- Large bright .68x magnification viewfinder with parallax correction
- Six frame lines fors 35/135mm, 28/90mm, 50/75mm
- 1/180s flash sync speed, first or rear curtain sync, TTL Hot shoe, HSS (High Speed Sync) with compatible Leica flashes
- SDXC memory card slot
- 3 inch 921K pixel LCD monitor
- Classic elegant Leica design
- Rugged all metal magnesium alloy body with aluminum top plate, durable grip surface
Available accessories include: BP-SCL2 Rechargeable Battery, BC-SCL2 Battery Charger,SF 26 Flash, Leica M Mount lenses.