Mamiya 6 MF Medium Format Rangefinder Camera Body
The Mamiya 6MF is a medium format rangefinder film camera that's notable for offering a system of high quality interchangeable lenses, extremely convenient form factor, built in metering, a native 6x6 square format, and the ability to shoot 24x54mm panoramic frames on 35mm film when used with an adapter. The camera also features a unique space saving mechanism that allows part of the lens stage to retract/collapse into the body when not in use.
Medium format made easy! Producing stunning 6x6cm negatives and transparencies with the light, well made Mamiya 6MF is a comfortable and sublime experience. The Mamiya 6MF's oversized viewfinder is coupled to a wide-base, parallax corrected rangefinder giving you a bright, view of your subject matter and cropping options. Let Aperture Priority mode take care of some exposure work for you or choose Manual mode for complete control. The short-stroke advance, ergonomic handgrip, and whisper-silent leaf shutter lenses (which sync with flash at any speed) will further your shooting enjoyment.
The Mamiya 6MF was introduced in 1993 as the eventually replacement for the original Mamiya 6. The only discernable differences between the two versions are the provision for shooting panoramic images on 35mm film with frame markings for 24x54mm and 645 format cropping. Photographers willing to carry a slightly larger camera in exchange for an even larger negative with more focal length options may also want to consider the Mamiya 7.
- Medium format rangefinder camera
- Accepts 120 or 220 film
- Native 6x6 format, with 645 frame marks
- Compatible with 35mm film Panoramic Adapter Set
- Viewfinder markings for 24x54mm format on 35mm film
- Interchangeable lenses with leaf-shutters (sold separately)
- Available lenses: 50mm wide-angle, 75mm normal, and 150mm tele
- Built-in dark-curtain allows mid roll lens change
- Large parallax corrected viewfinder/rangefinder
- LED viewfinder display
- Hotshoe and flash sync socket
- 3 strap mount points allow easy vertical or horizontal carrying
- Built-in light meter, Aperture priority & Manual exposure modes
- ±2 stops exposure compensation
- Threaded cable release socket
- Uses two MS76/SR44 (or equivalent) batteries
Available accessories include: Mamiya 6 MF 35mm Panoramic Adapter Set.
|Focus Type||Manual focus (only)|
|Lens Mount||Mamiya 6|