The Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED DX VR AF-P is a strong telephoto zoom for Nikon DX format DSLR cameras. With its long focal length zoom range (equivalent to a 105-450mm in 35mm) the DX-Nikkor 70-300G ED VR AF-P offers tremendous magnification of distant subject matter. More so than most previous telephoto lenses it's optimized for both still photography and videography thanks to it's AF-P stepping motor. Stepper motors provide responsive ultra precise focusing with even lens noise than existing AF-S motor technology.
- Telephoto zoom with powerful magnification
- Designed exclusively for use with Nikon DX format digital SLR cameras
- Equivalent to a 105-4500mm FX format lens
- Perfect outdoor photography companion lens to an 18-55mm
- High quality optical design produces sharp images with rich color
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element minimizes chromatic aberration
- Nikon SIC (Nikon Super Integrated Coating) multi-coating
- 7 blade rounded aperture diaphragm
- VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization reduces loss of sharpness caused by camera & lens shake
- Well suited for photography AND videography
- AF-P (Pulse stepping motor) provides ultra quiet precision AutoFocus responsively
- No lens barrel AF/MF switch (designed for )
- Close focuses to 1.1m (3.61ft)
- Uses the popular 58mm filter size
Available accessories include: HB-77 Bayonet Lens Hood, 58mm filters, caps.
Compatible models: D3300, D3400, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7100, D7200, D500, DF, D750, D810, D810A, D5, Nikon 1 series via FT1 adapter (as of January 2016) and newer models. Firmware update may be required.